It’s that magical time of year and we are excited to be part of your holiday traditions. For 2020, your family has 2 options to meet Santa at Zona Rosa–
It’s that magical time of year and we are excited to be part of your holiday traditions. For 2020, your family has 2 options to meet Santa at Zona Rosa– a contactless in-person Santa experience or a virtual experience using Video Conference technology.
Online reservations are required for in-person and Virtual Santa visits. Make a reservation.
A $15 deposit is required for all in-person reservations. Virtual experiences are $25 and are due in full at time of reservation.
Option A: Contactless, in-person visit with Santa, located inside The Grove (8600 N. Dixson Ave)
Option B: Virtual experience using video conference technology. Each reservation comes complete with a video recording of the experience!
Santa visits are open Friday, November 27 – December 24.
OUR MISSION TO A SAFER EXPERIENCE
The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority.
The following processes will be used to keep the photo space clean and safe:
* Reservations are required. No walk-ins will be accepted.
* Children will have no physical contact with Santa. Santa will still be in the photos and will still be able to chat with the children and hear their wishes, but there will be no physical contact. This includes sitting on Santa’s lap, hugging Santa, etc. Parents, we ask that you please have this discussion with your children prior to arrival so that everyone knows exactly what to expect!
*Santa’s photographer elves have some great ideas for getting some magical photos – while still keeping everyone safe. The set will have some modifications as far as distance to Santa and a Plexiglass partition will separate Santa from families.
* Face coverings must be worn at all times outside of your photo experience with Santa.
* No cash will be accepted. Guests must pay with a debit or credit card.
* Touchless hand sanitizing stations will be made accessible for all guests.
* Santa will undergo daily temperature checks and symptom-screening protocols.
* A thorough cleaning of the set will be completed each evening and twice during operation hours.
* High touch points such as door handles and counters will be cleaned after each guest.
* Hand sanitizer will be provided in the entrance and photo printing areas.
* Staff members will be wearing masks.
* All guests over the age of 2 must wear a mask when entering and exiting the set.
* Families will be properly distanced from Santa during the photo experience.
November 27 (Friday) 11:00 am - December 24 (Thursday) 4:00 pm