The Health a wellbeing of our guests in our top priority.
Stay Safe. Stay Healthy.
Zona Rosa is open, but it’s not business as usual. As our retailers start to open back up, we are taking measures to ensure shoppers, employees, residents and the community are safe while on our property.
We’re committed to following CDC, WHO and local officials’ guidelines regarding COVID-19 precautions at Zona Rosa.
We’re going above and beyond and taking the following steps to offer a heightened standard of cleanliness:
- Continue to utilize our stepped-up cleaning and hygiene practices, including the use of CDC-approved cleaning supplies throughout Office Buildings and the Center.
- All cleanings include wiping down high-touch items such as door knobs, railings, elevator buttons, etc. The disinfectants being used are approved by the EPA for killing Coronavirus.
- Maintain our focus on cleaning and disinfecting areas most susceptible to the spread of viral germs including restrooms, door handles, handrails and other hard surfaces in public areas.
- Our janitorial staff will be cleaning restrooms more frequently than usual, making sure soap dispensers are full, surfaces are wiped down and the garbage bins are emptied more often.
- Freestanding alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers will be located throughout the center.
- “Safety Reminder” signage throughout the center to remind guests to maintain social distancing, wash hands and to wear a mask.
- CDC proper hand washing signage posted in all restrooms.
- The Grove remains closed, including the Children’s Play Area, vending machines, seating area, Customer Service and public restrooms until further notice.
- All live events are suspended for the time being. We will continue to re-evaluate as local mandates are updated.
As a shopper, we ask that you:
- Maintain a 6 feet social distance as you walk our property and visit stores
- Wash hands frequently for 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the center
- Wear a mask
- Stay home if you feel sick!
HELPING OUR COMMUNITY
Buy a Meal. Give a Meal.
In the Spring of 2020 at the start of the pandemic, we invited the community to Buy A Meal (whether take-out, delivery or even a gift card) at one of the participating Zona Rosa restaurants and then we gave a meal by donating a portion of restaurant sales to Feed Northland Kids (FNK), benefiting their BackSnacks and Community Food Kits.
Zona Rosa was able to donate $5,ooo to Feed Northland Kids as part of this initiative. Learn more here.
Community Mural: A Project Benefiting North Kansas City Hospital.
Medical professionals from around the world are giving selflessly to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. They’ve shown grace and determination and put the needs of others over their own. In May of 2020, Zona Rosa launched a project to honor our healthcare workers. We created a “quilt” window mural of hand colored pictures by our community and installed it on a window by Old Navy to thank our health workers.
For each picture submitted Zona Rosa made a donation to North Kansas City Hospital, resulting in $2,000 going to their Employee Appreciation Fund. Learn more here.