Stay Safe. Stay Healthy.
We are taking all reasonable steps to protect our guests and our merchants, and we are committed to supporting the operations of our retailers. We recognize that, in light of concerns surrounding COVID-19, retailers and merchants may implement their own corporate policies regarding modified hours or temporary store closures.
We encourage you to check with individual retailers to confirm their hours of operation. View our directory here.
We’re going above and beyond and taking the following steps to offer a heightened standard of cleanliness:
- Continue to utilize stepped-up cleaning and hygiene practices, including the use of CDC-approved cleaning supplies throughout Office Buildings and the Center.
- All cleanings include wiping down high-touch items such as door knobs, railings, elevator buttons, etc. The disinfectants being used are approved by the EPA for killing Coronavirus.
- Maintain our focus on cleaning and disinfecting areas most susceptible to the spread of viral germs including restrooms, door handles, handrails and other hard surfaces in public areas.
- Our janitorial staff will be cleaning restrooms more frequently than usual, making sure soap dispensers are full, surfaces are wiped down and the garbage bins are emptied more often.
- Freestanding alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers will be located throughout the center.
- CDC proper hand washing signage posted in all restrooms.
As a shopper, we ask that you:
- The use of a mask is strongly recommended for people who haven’t been vaccinated. Individual stores may choose to require masks at their discretion.
- Wash hands frequently for 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the center
- Stay home if you feel sick!
The health and well-being of our guests is our top priority, and we’re committed to following CDC, WHO and local officials’ guidelines regarding COVID-19 precautions at Zona Rosa. Safety and security are key priorities, and we have confidence that our retailers, their employees and our guests will continue to exercise caution and common sense in the weeks to come.
HELPING OUR COMMUNITY
Buy a Meal. Give a Meal.
In the Spring of 2020 at the start of the pandemic, we invited the community to Buy A Meal (whether take-out, delivery or even a gift card) at one of the participating Zona Rosa restaurants and then we gave a meal by donating a portion of restaurant sales to Feed Northland Kids (FNK), benefiting their BackSnacks and Community Food Kits.
Zona Rosa was able to donate $5,ooo to Feed Northland Kids as part of this initiative. Learn more here.
Community Mural: A Project Benefiting North Kansas City Hospital.
Medical professionals from around the world are giving selflessly to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. They’ve shown grace and determination and put the needs of others over their own. In May of 2020, Zona Rosa launched a project to honor our healthcare workers. We created a “quilt” window mural of hand colored pictures by our community and installed it on a window by Old Navy to thank our health workers.
For each picture submitted Zona Rosa made a donation to North Kansas City Hospital, resulting in $2,000 going to their Employee Appreciation Fund. Learn more here.