Marketing Intern | Zona Rosa Management Office
Zona Rosa is seeking an intern for the Summer 2020 (May 18 – August 2020) to assist with Spring/Summer on-site events, digital content creation and miscellaneous marketing duties as needed
PRINCIPLE JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Event Marketing – assist as the on-site marketing presence for key events throughout the Spring/Summer. Events include Fri – Saturday evening Summer Concert Series, Festa Italiana, Summer movies, Youth Sports fest, North KC hospital events & more (see zonarosa.com/events for full list)
- Social Media – take photos/videos at events, feature merchants (sales/promotions) and create compelling content for Zona Rosa social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, twitter) and digital channels
- Miscellaneous duties – assist in various day-to-day tasks as assigned by Marketing Director. Tasks may include newsletter writing, information gathering from merchants, fulfilling donation requests, etc.
- Ideal candidate is currently in college (or recent graduate) in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Photography and/or graphic design skills a plus
- Position is part-time, approximately 20 hours/week with some flexibility
- Must be willing and available to work evenings & weekends
- Understanding social media best-practices
- Self-starter & strong desire to learn
- Excellent communicator, both verbal & written
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficient computer skills, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and the Internet
Qualified candidates may send a cover letter and resume to Natalie Bass, email@example.com