Part-time GNC Sales Coach
GNC is looking for dynamic sales coach that not only “Live Well” as a lifestyle, but have the desire to share that passion with others.
If you are career minded, this opportunity provides you with the perfect springboard to full-time or managerial positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enjoys interacting with customers and is committed to helping them choose the right products, as well as making recommendations based on your overall product knowledge and understanding of their needs.
- The drive to achieve and exceed personal sales goals and productivity goals while earning commission on top of your base pay even on your days off. Also enjoy our employee discount!
- Promote career growth by working with store management in the opening, closing and operating of a retail store. This includes cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures, as well as maintaining the appearance of the store.
Submit application on JOBS.GNC.COM
Job Specifications Requirements:
- MUST have SALES EXPERIENCE(in a selling environment) or PRODUCT knowledge.
- Must be over 18 years old.
- Passion to Live Well!
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- As a key holder, candidate must have the ability to work alone, due to scheduling.
- Basic math skills