Facilities Maintenance Engineer | Zona Rosa Management Office
The Facilities Maintenance Engineer is responsible for repairs and maintenance as directed by the Facilities Manager of common area and company owned facilities within the property. The Facilities Maintenance Engineer will assist in identifying and maximizing overall property safety and minimizing liability issues. The Facilities Maintenance Engineer will assist with set up and tear downs of all property events, including various holiday decor. He/she will also oversee and coordinate third-party vendors contracted to work on property when assigned is expected.
Essential Functions – As assigned by Facilities Manager
- Light Electrical including bulb replacement, switch replacement, plug replacement, etc.
- Light Plumbing including clearing clogged lines, replacing flushing hardware, etc.
- Assist the HVAC technician with repairs and maintenance of HVAC units
- Tile repair and replacement
- Light Construction
- Special Event and Marketing Set-up and Tear Down
- Holiday Décor Installation and Break Down
- Parking Lot Sign Repair and Replacement
- Roof cleaning and maintenance
- Take delivery of supply orders.
- Pick up supplies as directed by Facilities Manager
- Be willing to rotate and respond to afterhours maintenance calls along with Facilities Maintenance Manager
- All other duties as assigned by Facilities Manager or other management level staff
- Must be able to effectively communicate (oral and written) with all employees, contractors, tenants and vendors
- Self-starter and team player
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of tool and power equipment
- Basic knowledge of general maintenance tasks
- Basic computer and cellular telephone skills, including work order system.
- Basic knowledge of commercial HVAC
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Proven work history of success in team-oriented environment
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience preferred
- Be able to walk, bend, stoop, balance, crawl and reach for extended period of time.
- Be able to utilize a computer, tablet, and cellular telephone.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be comfortable and able to work on a ladder up to 20 feet.
- Must be able to be trained to operate lifts, forklifts, and other power equipment.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to Tharrison@Trademarkproperty.com.
The above information has been published to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
About Trademark Property:
Founded in 1992, Fort Worth-based Trademark is a 180+person firm that creates, invests in and operates experiential retail, leisure and mixed-use properties taking a long-term view in meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of communities, retailers, owners and investors. The company’s focus is market dominant regional malls, lifestyle/specialty and town center properties across the US, and community and power centers on a regional basis.
Trademark offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, 401K and vacation/sick leave.